No matter what kind of business you run online, there are a ton of ways to generate leads. Here are six powerful ways to generate leads for any business using the tools of the Internet in 2015:
- Social Media – Social media really needs no introduction, but there are a ton of channels to choose from. Almost any one of them will deliver leads if you work it the right way, but the best approach is to identify which social media channels have a large concentration of your target audience. Then, you use those channels to drive that traffic back to a landing page.
- Search Engine Optimization – Search engine optimization is still a valid approach to lead generation. Do some keyword research, building web pages, write blog posts, and disseminate articles around the Web.
- Video Marketing – YouTube is the second largest search engine online and one of the largest Web properties. It’s also still growing by leaps and bounds. Videos are not just relegated to that one channel alone, however. You can upload shorties to Vine and full videos to other channels. Know your market, your audience, and your stuff.
- Guest Blogging – Guest blogging has become a mainstay of marketers. If you do it right, guest blogging can deliver traffic, links, and great leads to your website. This method in conjunction with search engine optimization and social media can be a powerful lead generator on its own.
- Podcasting – It really doesn’t take much to produce an effective podcast. It’s like your own radio show on the Internet. One of the myths, however, is that your podcast needs to be an ongoing show. It doesn’t. You can produce a series of podcasts that have a definite end and deliver cool leads to your business through this powerful channel.
- Mobile App Development – In an age of smartphones and tablets, it’s no surprise that mobile app development should be right at the top of your list. You can have a mobile app developed for a few measly dollars, and it has the potential to pay off big time. Or, you can do it yourself and still see the payoff. The key is to deliver value.
These six powerful lead generation channels are not mutually exclusive. In most cases, you can mix and match them to even greater results. If you want to know more about online lead generation, call me for a consultation.