It’s clear that visual marketing is becoming more and more necessary online. That includes the use of images as well as infographics and videos.
Images are powerful. For years, television moved audiences with moving images. Today, the Internet is doing the same thing, allowing marketers – even small businesses – to extend their reach to global audiences through visual marketing. Here are several ways you can use images and other visuals to enhance your marketing message and reach new audiences.
- Let’s start with Pinterest. This is a social media site that allows you to share striking images with your audience. If you use Pinterest well, you can share your own images and re-pin others’ images, creating a fine balance between your own work and work you admire.
- YouTube is a video marketing powerhouse. Create short videos that entertain and inform, then share them with your audience.
- Infographics are versatile visual tools. You can tell an entire story with infographics. You can post them on your blog, on your website, or anywhere you can attract an audience – even Pinterest.
- Your Facebook page is a great marketing tool. You can make it better by enhancing it with graphics. At least include a header on your page so that your branding is consistent.
- Enhance your social media posts with images. They’ll be more likeable and shareable.
- Add images to your blog posts. Studies show that blog posts with images get read more than blog posts without them.
These are just a few of the ways you can enhance your marketing visually. What ways do you enhance your marketing with visual tools?