Have you checked your website’s health lately?
If not, you might want to take it in for a checkup. The Web changes and what was considered best practices in web design and search engine optimization five years ago isn’t the same as it is today. You want to ensure that your website follows the best practices and helps you reach the right prospects so that you can help people achieve with the benefits you offer.
When you have your website evaluated by a professional, we’ll take a total look at your Internet marketing plan to see where you can make some improvements. Specifically, we’ll address the following concerns:
- Is your website search engine friendly?
- Are you targeting the most relevant keywords for your niche?
- Are you turning customers away with your website?
- Are you getting good links or bad links to your website?
- What are your website’s statistics saying about the performance of your website?
- What can you learn from your competition to gain a competitive advantage?
- How can you tell what your prospects are really seeking and how you can deliver it to them?
- How you can put yourself in front of more prospects
- Where are the best opportunities online for a website in your niche or industry?
These are pertinent questions for any marketing plan. We’ll help you answer them. All you have to do is ask for a website health checkup. It’s the beginning of a more effective Internet marketing plan.