If you’ve been waiting on the sidelines and trying to figure out how to make the most of your social media opportunities, I’ve put together a list of 5 simple social media tactics that get your prospects to take action.
- Link And Comment – This is a real simple tactic. You find an article somewhere that you like and it’s related to your business niche. You link to it from your Twitter account, Facebook wall, or other social media stream and add a one-line comment to ensure the click-through. The comment is designed to spark curiosity and get your reader to click.
- Interesting Visual – In this post, you do nothing but post a visual. It can be an infographic, a photo, or anything that is eye-catchingly visual. Make sure its relevant and gets your audience to thinking.
- Controversy – Say something outlandish. Get people riled up and disagreeing with you. Then sit back and watch as your defenders come to the rescue.
- Play The Sympathy Card – Find something that pulls on heartstrings. Post to it with a little hint at what your prospect should be feeling. Play on their sympathies.
- Ask A Question – Ask your readers a question that sparks real discussion. Make it a good one.
These are all real simple tactics to implement. And if you do it right, you’ll get people talking.