Do you have a healthy website? Does it do what it was meant to do?
Every small business website has a function. The job is to sell your services and attract new business. Of course, there are different methods and strategies for accomplishing this goal. But the bottom line is, your website must perform, and if it is a healthy website, then it will perform its necessary functions in a healthy manner.
Small Business Mavericks offers a website check up as a part of our regular service. During our check up, we look for specific things that tell us whether or not your website is healthy. These include:
- Does your website target the right keywords?
- Are you attracting good links or bad links?
- Are you beating your competition?
- Are you maximizing all of your traffic sources?
- Is your SEO localized enough?
- Is your website getting crawled often enough?
- Is your website attractive or is it turning customers away?
This is just a smattering of the things we look at when we conduct a small business website check up. We perform a full top-to-bottom check up to see if there are missed opportunities in your marketing and, if so, we’ll tell you what they are and how to fix it.
There’s no reason you can’t have a healthy small business website. How about a check up today?