One of the ways to grow a business online is to become a recognized author. You can do this in a number of ways, including:
- Article marketing
- Writing a blog
- Publishing an e-book
- Guest writing
And that’s just to name a few. Today, we’ll talk a little bit about writing and publishing an e-book.
What can an e-book do for you? Let’s see:
- Increase your standing as an expert in your area of expertise
- Improve your reputation among your peers
- Help sell your products or services
- Educate your clientele about what you do – and why
- Aid in branding you and your company
- Allow you to share your knowledge without a huge time commitment
These are just a few of the ways an e-book can help you spread the word about your business. You can give your e-book away for free or offer it on the market. If you sell your e-book, then you can do it on your website alone as a self-published author or go through a traditional publisher and sell through Amazon and other online marketing outlets.
While there are a lot of ways to publish and market an e-book, each one of them offers its own set of pros and cons. But all of them afford you the opportunity to promote your business and to seek additional customers by putting your name in more places.
An e-book is a good way to brand yourself and promote yourself as an expert author. If you’re ready, a writing consultation is just around the corner.