How would you like to have a marketing plan that is at work for you around the clock? In today’s marketplace, that is possible. But you’ll have to forget some of those old worn out methods of marketing.
The following marketing methods are good, but they have their limitations:
- Television – It’s only effective when your ads are on the air.
- Radio – Considerably cheaper than television, but the ads are only good when they’re on the air.
- Magazines – You have to renew your ads for every periodical. Again, your marketing is timed.
- Press Releases – Subject to editorial control.
- Flyers and Brochures – Your budget can handle only so large a print run. The distribution is limited.
- Billboards – The marketing reach is limited to a specific geographic target.
That’s not to say that any of these marketing methods are bad in and of themselves. They are actually quite good, but they have their limitations. However, consider Internet marketing and its benefits:
- Your website is a 24/7 live marketing brochure or billboard.
- You can always increase your exposure by participating in more activities online.
- Inbound links increases your search rankings.
- Relatively inexpensive compared to most off line traditional marketing methods.
- A wide variety of different approaches available to you with complete around-the-clock marketing at your disposal.
Your advertising and marketing initiatives are always on when you conduct them on the Internet. Whether you are talking about website promotion, pay-per-click marketing or e-mail marketing, someone somewhere can always access your ad and buy from you.
Internet marketing is the only marketing available to you that is on and effective 24/7. And it doesn’t matter how big your business is.