Social media is gaining more and more popular by the day. And recent statistics show that women are heavier Internet users than men. We use it to shop and to do business online. But if you really want the low down on using social media for business, you’ll need to sign up for a special presentation this Thursday, December 17, 2009 by yours truly – Caroline Melberg.
Here’s what I’ll be covering in the seminar:
- Why “Marketing as Usual” no longer works
- Creative ways you can tap into the Twitter craze to market your business affordably
- Specific social media take-aways you can use to find new customers and increase your sales right away
- How social media helps you rank higher with the search engines
- How to strategically implement a social media plan for your business that eliminates wasted time and gets results
- Why you need to get started with social media today!
So why should you listen to me?
I’ll share my experiences over the past 20 years working with some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. I’ve been doing traditional marketing for a long time, but most recently I have been engaged in social media so I’ve seen both sides of the marketing coin. I am also the author of the popular e-book series “Small Business Internet Marketing Secrets” and the award-winning newsletter by the same name.
As a Social Media Strategist, I have created customized social media road maps that have driven increased sales for my clients over and over again. I will de-mystify online marketing and social media for you and put it in easy-to-understand plain language.
This is an exclusive teleseminar on December 17th. Be there at the following times:
Eastern 4:00 PM
Central 3:00 PM
Mountain 2:00 PM
Pacific 1:00 PM
The cost is a nominal $12.95, $4.95 if you are an eWomenNetwork member.
Click here to register for the call.