Last month I announced the GONZO Business Carnival. This is just to say that tomorrow is the last day to enter. Submit your entry before 11:59 p.m. on January 9.
Just to recap:
Your blog doesn’t have to be a business blog, but we are looking for posts about business. Topics you might consider writing about include:
- What the business of business means to you
- Your experience as an employee, a manager and/or a business owner
- Tips for success
- An area about which you have questions or can use help
- A company or business person you admire
- Tales of the glass ceiling
- Your experience as a customer, either in general or with a particular company
- Anything related to Internet marketing
Or, just use your imagination and write about business in your own special way!
You don’t have to write a post just for this carnival. It can be a post you’ve already written. As long as it is about business. Please include the following information in your submission:
â€”(-)-> Your name as you would want it to appear in the post
â€”(-)-> The name of your blog
â€”(-)-> Your blog URL
â€”(-)-> The title of your post
â€”(-)-> The post URL
Submit your blog posts to gonzobizcarnival @ gmail.com and, of course, take out the spaces before and after the @ symbol.
Oh, and feel free to enter these two carnivals as well. Both of them have tomorrow as a deadline.