Everyone knows that link building is an important part of getting your business website well-known and building an online reputation. However, many business owners aren`t really sure of how to get those links that are so vital to their website. So, without further ado, here are the top ten ways to link build.
- Article marketing
- Blog commenting (on blogs with the Latest Post plug in or Top Commenters links)
- Guest posts on other blogs
- Doing interviews for other blogs or websites
- Testimonials for products you`ve used
- Writing a wikipedia page on your industry and including a link
- Submitting to blog directories
- Link exchanges, either two way or three way
- Submitting to business directories
- Social bookmarking
There are plenty of other ways to get links, as well, but these ten will get you started and they are all excellent methods of link building.
It`s important to remember, when link building, to be ethical. Chances are you`ll just be wasting your time if you are spamming blogs and directories with links. Take your time, contribute to the group and you`ll get a lot more mileage out of the whole thing.