If you missed the last Biz Blogging Basics, you’ve got another chance to learn everything you can about business blogging from one who’s been there and got the T-shirt. Of course, this is a local course for people living in and around Minnetonka, Minnesota. There is another Biz Blogging Basics class scheduled for August 7.
Normally, you’d pay $100 per hour for this knowledge. But for 3 hours, I will cover all the basics for just $50. What a bargain!
- What a blog is and why you need one
- Why search engines LOVE blogs
- How to create blog posts that attract search engine spiders like flies caught in a web
- How a blog can increase your website traffic
- Why free blog hosts are no good and which blogging platform is the best
- Which type of blog is the right blog for you
- Tips on how to name your blog
- And a whole lot more
The class size is limited which means that you’ll get a chance to ask questions that are pertinent to your unique situation. For more information about Biz Blogging Basics, head over to SocialWebTraining and get all the details.