Blogging can get old sometimes. YouÃ‚Â´ll find that after a while of writing frequent posts, you simply run out of things to say and find yourself suffering from bloggerÃ‚Â´s block. Unfortunately, this is a pretty common occurrance and most often affects bloggers who have been blogging for 3 months or more. Fortunately, you donÃ‚Â´t have to write incredible masterpieces every single day. Here are 5 post ideas that will get you over the hump and tide you over until you are ready to start writing the heavy duty posts again.
- Linky Love: These are popular Sunday posts, you will notice. If you simply canÃ‚Â´t think of anything to say, donÃ‚Â´t worry, let someone else say it! Link out to blog posts that you find interesting and useful. This could be done in a resource list style to make it more interesting.
- Tutorial: Simply tell your readers how to do something that you are good at. Or can research. Tutorials are easy to write and often quite well received, especially if you select a good topic.
- Lists: This blog post is actually a list. You can use numbered items, bullet points or simply bold the first sentence or word of each item. Lists are ideal for any type of blog and are good social media magnets.
- Q and A: If you have been running your blog for any length of time, you have probably noticed that people are asking you a lot of questions, either in the comments or via email. When your brain is fried, this is the perfect time to just answer questions!
- Resource List: This is sort of a combination of a list and linky love, but it can be a very good way to keep your readers happy when you have 0 inspiration. Choose an area to research and then just find as many resources as possible online and review them.
And, one last bonus idea: Do a product review for something that your readers might find helpful!