Branding is something that every business, large or small, needs to do. Establishing a brand means becoming recognizable as THE place to go when someone needs what you offer. Branding doesnÃ‚Â´t happen overnight and in many cases it can be quite pricey. However, you can also put in a lot of elbow grease and create your brand from the ground up for virtually nothing. HereÃ‚Â´s how:
- Write a blog. This blog is an excellent example of branding. I write useful articles on a daily basis and via this blog, my name is getting out there and becoming known.
- Set up an email signature. Signatures in your email can be set up so they automatically appear with your URL at the bottom of every email you send out. Take this a step further and instead of just having your web address, write a short line that entices, such as “Want to earn online? Click . . . . “
- Be consistent with your logo. Make sure that the same logo is on everything related to your business, website, business card, stationery, etc. This may mean tossing older business cards that have an earlier version of your logo. Consistency is key in branding.
- Write articles. Writing articles, either for other peopleÃ‚Â´s websites or blogs or for article directories, is another good branding technique. Make sure you include a link to your website in the bio and youÃ‚Â´re good to go.
- Get other people selling for you. Why not set up an affiliate program? You can only do so much branding yourself, so get others to do it for you. An affiliate program doesnÃ‚Â´t cost much to start up and youÃ‚Â´ll find that having dozens or even hundreds of affiliates working for you is very nice.
Branding is important for every business that wants to be successful. If you havenÃ‚Â´t already started branding your business, make sure you put it on your to do list!