I had the opportunity yesterday evening to give my brand new Teleseminar for the very first time: “How to Find New Customers and Grow Your Sales by Marketing Your Business Locally on the Web!” If you had the chance to dial-in, thanks for joining! If you weren’t able to join, we did record the call – and you can download that mp3 file here:
We covered a TON of great information regarding marketing your small business online, including:
– Why it’s essential that you have your own Website.
– The steps you need to take to get your business online – and ensure that you are successful.
– Which Internet Marketing tactics are THE MOST effective for small business owners – and why.
– The 3 Internet Marketing tactics with the most potential that are overlooked by most small businesses today.
– How to use e-mail marketing to grow your small business.
– Blogs, Wikis, SEO, PPC, ezines, twitter, social networking – what it all means to the small business owner.
– How you can leverage the Internet to find LOCAL customers for your brick-and-mortar or service business.
– What the best way is to measure your success online – the tools you must know about to track your success.
Check out the end of the call – there is a great offer that I make to all attendees on the call for a $100 discount on our SEO and Conversion Analysis Report that you won’t want to miss out on!