I was blagged by Chilly over at On the Bricks. I thought the weekend might be a good time to give a shout out to some of my favorite marketing-related blogs out there and this seemed like a fun way to do it.
These are the rules and details of the Blag (as stipulated by Chilly):
Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about his or her self. These blagged chosen ones are to write posts on their own blog about these eight facts. They are also to post these rules. At the end of their blog they will list eight people they have chosen to blag by listing their name and a link to their blog.
Heres eight random facts or habits about me.
1. Everything on my desk has a place, and everything is in it’s place.
2. I watch very little television, but do watch rented DVDs from Netflix – and the Timberwolves (but sadly, not in May)
3. I read everything – even the back of cereal boxes – and all my junk mail.
4. While it’s not my profession, photography is my obsession.
5. I have three favorite colors – red, blue and yellow and it’s impossible to narrow it down any further than that.
6. I love to travel – my most exotic trip so far has been to Tanzania in 2006.
7. I spend a lot of time on the water (when it’s not frozen over here in Minnesota).
8. I love my family (including loyal dog Maverick) above and beyond all else.
Here are the eight people I have blagged. Have fun Blagging.
* Aaron Weiche Prime Advertising Blog
* Patrick Schaber The Lonely Marketer
* Janet Green Marketing Idea Blog
* Luke Newton Skatterbox
* Al Kernek Small Biz Smart Marketing
* Steve Rucinski Small Business CEO
* Shirley Frazier Solo Business Marketing
* Cord Silverstein Marketing Hipster
* Douglas Karr The Marketing Technology Blog
Ok – I know, that’s NINE people I’ve blagged. I broke the rules! It was just too hard to choose only 8 favorite marketing blogs. I check these blogs out every week, as they always have something new, enlightening or just plain entertaining to say. Check them out if you get the chance – you’ll be glad you did!