Strategic Marketing Planning
Most of the small business owners we work with are experts in what it is that they do … that’s why they started the business in the first place!
How Much is YOUR Time Worth?
But too often, smart business owners get caught in the trap of trying to do their own marketing for their business. And you know what happens? Not only does their marketing fail, they lose even more revenue because they’ve taken time away from their business spending time trying to do the marketing in the first place – that’s a lose-lose proposition!
“Do What You Do Best… and Outsource the Rest!”
When you try to become a Jack-of-all-Trades, you become master of none – and it’s one of the biggest reasons small businesses fail.
I’ve worked with hundreds of small business owners, and I’ve discovered that most are exceptionally talented at what it is they do – but they haven’t got the slightest idea of how to talk about it … how to boil what they do down to the key main benefits that they offer a potential client or what sets them apart from their competitors.
If you can’t tell me why I should do business with you vs. your competitor – why should I buy from you?
Using my exclusive, “Unleashing Your Unique Selling Proposition” process, we’ll uncover the specific benefits your product or service offers, what sets you apart and differentiates you from your competition – what you should say when you are introducing your business – and how to articulate that message throughout all of your marketing materials.
If you’re ready to market like you mean it, you need to know this stuff, and my Strategic Planning sessions are the easiest and quickest way to do it.
We’ll develop a Strategic Marketing Plan for you that identifies:
- The features and benefits of your product or service (yes, there’s a difference between features and benefits – and it’s critical that you know this!)
- The emotional triggers that make your best prospects buy from you specifically (you may think people buy for logical reasons – think again!)
- Who your real competitors are, and what they offer.
- How your products or services are differentiated from your competition – your Unique Selling Proposition.
- Words you can use to capture attention when introducing your business or in your marketing materials.
- Who your target audience(s) are.
- The specific tactics you should use to find new customers for your business and to grow your sales.
- A plan for how you can implement those tactics in the most affordable way possible so you can start to see increased revenue quickly.
As you can see, this is a comprehensive process! But it’s critical that you know this stuff first – before you launch any marketing program.
Without knowing exactly what you sell, why it’s better than your competitors and who you are best suited to sell it to, it’s like you’ve loaded up an airplane full of flyers about your business and you’re buzzing over the entire state dropping flyers, hoping someone decides to buy from you.
Contrast that with marketing when you know what differentiates you, and why your customers buy from you, and who you want to sell to – and it’s like you’re hand delivering those flyers into your perfect client’s hands.
See the difference?
If you’d like to experience the increase in targeted customers coming to you, and the increased revenues you’ll have with a targeted, strategic marketing plan, give me a call at 952-473-1007.